January 23, 2018
We are looking for our 2018 New Brunswick tree planting crews to help us reach our goal of planting 17 million trees this year! This year we will also make history, planting our 1 billionth tree since 1957.
J.D. Irving, Limited's (JDI) Woodlands team is currently seeking tree planters for the 2018 planting season in the areas of Central, Southern, and Northern New Brunswick. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the February 4th deadline.
Last year (2017), we celebrated 60 years of tree planting!
During the 2017 season, with the help of 110 tree planters, we planted 16.5 million trees across New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Maine.
If you know of someone who loves the great outdoors and is up for the physical challenge, please encourage them to apply as we are looking for high energy, self-motivated individuals to join our team. This opportunity offers a unique experience unlike any other summer job and can also become a full-time career with JDI down the road.
Want to learn more? Find us at one of the following information sessions:
- University of New Brunswick Saint John – January 30th @ 12:30 pm
- University of New Brunswick Fredericton – January 30th @ 5:30 pm
- Mount Allison University – January 31st @ 12:30 pm
- University of New Brunswick Fredericton – January 31st @ 5:30 pm
- Université de Moncton – February 1st @ 12:30 pm
- St. Thomas University – February 1st @ 5:30 pm
Apply now for tree planting positions in New Brunswick: